Here’s a quick look at what’s in it for you when you join Zupa.
Zupa recruits Software Developers, Sales, Support and business professionals. Whilst we know how to develop great software, we also give every employee the tools they need to develop a fulfilling career.
Here are the main benefits – you’ll discover more when you join us!
• Contract hours of 37.5 per week
• Flexible hours around a core day of 10am – 4pm*
• Work from home, five days a week during COVID-19
• 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Health & Wellbeing
• Virtual GP 24/7
• Mental Health Support programme
• Nutrition Consultation
• Health Check
• Fitness Programme
• Company Pension (3% Employer Contribution)
• Death in Service (Life Insurance at 3x Annual Salary)
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• Employee referral programme
• Annual salary review, which takes place in January each year
• High street discounts and online cashback offers
Training, Learning & Development
• Supported career progression
• Group training plans
• Personal development plans with available training budget*
*In line with Company objectives
Why choose to work for Zupa
Investment in the future
We are financed to build an exciting future as a leading UK technology powerhouse. A future that leads to secure careers and ongoing investment in new technologies and applications.
Investment in people
We want to employ the best people; people with great potential as well as people with great experience. We take the time to ensure we both fit with each other, meeting potential colleagues and answering your questions.
The way we map out our sprints and production schedules means that teams change regularly, and that helps you build confidence in working with different people under pressure to achieve specific targets.