As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will use your skills and tools to analyse, develop and support analytics reports.
- Build reports and analytics against requirements set by the business.
- Build SSIS projects to cater for ETL requirements.
- Monitor production reporting instances to ensure operations are performing optimally. Reacting to performance issues as necessary.
- Assist with reporting related queries and/or code reviews.
- Analyse reporting infrastructure and make recommendations for improvements, implementing them where agreed.
- Assist support with any queries that require investigation into the database.
- Produce metric reports against measurable data, either for the purpose of monitoring system health or providing internal/external data.
- Continue to maintain skill set against new technology or product versions.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Work towards any targets set in your regular appraisal/review sessions.
- Maintain and increase domain knowledge and familiarity with the product/infrastructure
- Experience with Analytic software/databases with an ability to create analytical reports
- Experience with ETL and an ability to create SSIS packages to perform various tasks.
- Experience working with complex TSQL queries with a fair understanding of SQL’s Data Execution Plans, Indexes and other tools to improving any poorly performing scripts.
- Can work well on their own as well as within a team.
- Keen learner wanting to expand skillset.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Able to communicate complex information to various audiences.
- Knowledge of SQL Azure, PowerBI and Azure Data Factories.
- Experience deploying into the cloud, either Azure of AWS.
- Working in an agile environment.
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include; Company Pension, Life Assurance, High Street Vouchers Scheme, 25 days holiday and Pluralsight Subscriptions. Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV here or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now