Who we are:
Zupa are a Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Working in an Agile environment on new cutting-edge eCommerce projects, we are looking for the best people around to join us. Zupa offer a rewarding and relaxed environment, within a culture supporting encouragement for both professional and personal growth and the opportunity to work within the latest and greatest technologies.
As a Business Development Assistant, you will be responsible for driving the growth of Zupa by researching prospects and key verticals, generating qualified outbound leads and working alongside the Business Development Managers to close new business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities, including new markets and new ways of reaching existing markets
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads by understanding prospects requirements and challenges
- Identify the key decision maker in an organisation
- Agree daily/weekly KPI’s for outbound sales activity with the Senior Business Development Manager
- Consistently maintain and update your pipeline and sales activity data within our CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintain and expand your database of target accounts and prospects.
- Contact potential clients through phone calls, emails and social channels
- Analyse and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimisations
- Develop a full understanding of our solutions and how to communicate our benefits to specific stakeholders
- Assist with research campaigns looking into target accounts and verticals
- To undertake any further duties and tasks which may be assigned from time to time, at the discretion of the management
- Creating a customer-centric and polished first impression with prospects and customers
- Familiarise yourself with our ever-evolving products and services
- Maintain an ability to conduct quality product demonstrations, supporting and being supported by the wider business as required
- Comfortable communicating with all stakeholder levels
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders quickly and in an authentic manner.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
- Must be motivated by initial outreach engagement, asking fact finding questions and gathering information
- Must be a team player with strong initiative
- Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Goal oriented to meet key performance metrics
- Great understanding of B2B sales & SaaS
- Must work well with all kinds of people.
- Remains calm under pressure
- Can work individually and self-managing among competing demands
- Must be energetic, determined and pragmatic
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
The package will include a salary and a commission structure, along with all the usual benefits we offer:
- Company Pension.
- Death in Service (Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary).
- 25 days Holiday, (plus Bank Holidays).
- High Street Vouchers Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Great coffee and healthy and unhealthy snacks around the office.
- Employee referral programme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions.
- Annual salary review which takes place in January each year.
- And of course, an awesome place to work!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/