Who we are:
Zupa are a Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Working in an Agile environment on new cutting-edge eCommerce projects, we are looking for the best people around to join us. Zupa offer a rewarding and relaxed environment, within a culture supporting encouragement for both professional and personal growth and the opportunity to work within the latest and greatest technologies.
Accountable for delivering new business revenue growth for Zupa’s SaaS software and associated professional services.
- Qualify, develop and progress a healthy sales pipeline through to close, delivering revenue against targets.
- Accurately forecast the sales and renewals pipeline and produce reports to ensure visibility to the business of sales activity and pipeline to assist in the delivery of the Commercial Strategy.
- Qualify, lead and respond to demonstrations, RFIs and tenders
- Take responsibility for high-level activities, working with our lead generation partner and Marketing team to drive introductions and appointments.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop campaigns and strategies to drive additional sales opportunities.
- Work with our Products team to ensure they are abreast of the market need and how Zupa can address this with our product set.
- Ensure accurate information is kept up to date in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Effective & efficient territory management resulting in a low cost of sale.
- Develop strong relationships to encourage clients to promote products/services within all networks/professional groups.
- Develop a deep product knowledge and maintain an ability to conduct quality product demonstrations, supported by the wider business as required
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
Key Skills Required (Must have/be):
- 3+ years demonstrating and selling SaaS products in the £10k to £100k ARR range, delivering successfully against targets
- Experience and understanding of hospitality sectors (Contract catering, Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Care, Education)
- Knowledge of CRM systems and modern sales reporting tools
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle and the ability to travel and stay overnight where required
- Goal and results orientated
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Confidence and persuasive manner
- Clear communicator with strong attention to detail
- Tight organisational and time management skills
Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Takes personal responsibility
- Represents themselves and the business professionally (face to face and in all digital contact)
- Inquisitive personality
- Keen to maintain a good understanding of the general IT landscape
- Knowledge of modern marketing tools
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
The package will include a salary and a commission structure, along with all the usual benefits we offer:
- Company Pension.
- Death in Service (Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary).
- 25 days Holiday, (plus Bank Holidays).
- High Street Vouchers Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Great coffee and healthy and unhealthy snacks around the office.
- Employee referral programme.
- 1 day work from home a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions.
- Annual salary review which takes place in January each year.
- And of course, an awesome place to work!
The salary will range from £45,000 to £50,000 and the commission will enable the successful candidate to earn up to 50% of the annual salary, depending on achieving their targets. Looking for a start date from April.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/