Who you are:
Working to develop the User Interface alongside UI & UX Design, with focus on front end technologies. You must possess an excellent work ethic and be an innovative developer who continually strives to improve and creates innovative solutions to company problems.
- Work to develop a consistent and engaging UI of the software alongside development teams and UX designers.
- To aid in the full software development life cycle including translating user requirements, creating UI components and styles, deploying styles to global location and amending existing components to new standards using the company standards and guidelines.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering innovative solutions.
- Produce clean, testable and efficient code based on specifications.
- Recommend and execute improvements, contributing towards the technical decision making.
- Work in an agile way to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software to ensure strong functionality and optimisation.
- Review code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Assist in recruitment including interviewing candidates.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends.
- Stakeholder interactions for requirement gathering.
- Experience using SCSS.
- Experience working to UI styles and standards.
- Experience of git version control.
- An understanding of UX/UI principals to provide intuitive software solutions.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Azure Devops.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include;
- Flexi Hours (core hours 10am to 4pm).
- Working from home 5 days per week (during Covid-19).
- 25 days Holiday, Plus Bank Hols.
- Great coffee and healthy/unhealthy snacks around the office! (once we are back!).
- Health & Wellbeing benefits.
- Company Pension 3% employer contribution.
- Death in Service (Life Insurance of 3 x annual salary).
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Employee referral programme.
- High Street Vouchers.
- Personal Training Plans and subscriptions.
- MCP Certifications.
- Modern offices, easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/