Who we are
Zupa are a fast-growing ecommerce Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh. Well established in the hospitality industry, Zupa develop market-leading procurement products (Caternet) to a range of clients across the UK.
Due to internal promotion, we require an enthusiastic, highly motivated and conscientious Customer Support Desk team member, demonstrating a wide range of skills supporting our client base, using existing products and services as well as the launch of a new cutting-edge ecommerce platform in 2019.
Who you are
Reporting to the Support Manager, the successful applicant will be required to provide user support to the Zupa client base via both telephone and email communication, help to resolve user queries and to provide guidance on functionality. In addition, you will have an exceptional eye for detail as there is an element of data entry required to add catalogues of catering (food and equipment) products for our Suppliers, so it will be really helpful to you if you consider yourself to be a ‘foodie’.
Training on the Zupa products will be provided and there is a lot to learn, so it is important to have a thirst for knowledge, be a fast learner and to build and maintain an in-depth awareness of the Zupa software and services, working conscientiously to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
You will be a self-starter, have excellent customer service and organisational skills.
This is a non-technical support role, but a level of computer based technical aptitude is required.
Essential – Must Have/Be
- Excellent Customer Services skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent and accurate administration skills.
- Service-orientated and aware of users’ needs with the ability to understand customer expectations.
- Able to investigate, interpret, analyse and report on system queries and advise Clients knowledgably about the issue.
- Able to work effectively both on your own and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word & MS Excel.
- A positive attitude to undertake tasks.
- Able to work to internal deadline and expectations.
- Able to pick up new systems and tasks with ease and accuracy.
- Ability to contribute to knowledge transfer via the telephone, training videos and documentation.
- An interest and broad general knowledge of food types.
- Previous experience of working on a customer support desk.
- Working knowledge of the Catering Industry.
Although this role is predominately Monday to Friday, due to the anticipated sector growth a flexible approach to working hours is required to ensure the company’s goals and targets are achieved.
You will be working in a fun and ambitious office, which is easily commutable by car and public transport.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a successful, effective member of our team, then please e-mail your CV to email@example.comApply now