Based at our offices in Eastleigh, Hampshire, Zupa are looking for enthusiastic Developers who are looking to expand their knowledge in a dynamic and rewarding collaborative team. Working in an Agile environment on new cloud based technologies, the Junior Developer will work closely with highly talented developers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Testers, offering an opportunity to learn many new skills. As a Microsoft Partner, working for Zupa there will be a great deal to absorb, so it is perfect for a motivated developer, with some previous commercial experience, who is eager to advance their skill set. We are therefore looking for Juniors who possess a true passion for software development with programming best practices and methodologies. You must have a keen work ethic and be innovative in development, constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Experience using C#
- Experience using SQL (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL).
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. Document Stores & Graph Databases).
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC with WebAPI and/or ASPNET Core.
- Experience automating unit, component, integration and regression tests.
- Experience working with a commercially Agile environment.
- Experience working with an automated build and deployment pipline (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy).
- Experience creating microservices with RESTful interfaces.
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include; Company Pension, Life Assurance, High Street Vouchers Scheme, 25 days holiday and Pluralsight Subscriptions. Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now