Who we are:
Zupa are a Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Working in an Agile environment on new cutting-edge eCommerce projects, we are looking for the best developers around to join us. Zupa offer a rewarding and relaxed environment, within a culture supporting encouragement for both professional and personal growth and the opportunity to work within the latest and greatest technologies.
A mid-level Software Developer is a key asset, responsible for creating applications under the supervision of the Team Lead Developer using languages, standards and guidelines set by the company.
Key Skills Required (Must have/be):
- Experience using C#.
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC and with WebAPI and/or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience using SQL (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL).
- Experience automating unit, component, integration and regression tests.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with an automated build and deployment pipeline (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy)
- Creating PWA or native applications.
- Using websockets for real time communication.
- NoSQL persistence e.g. document stores & graph databases.
- Experience creating microservices with RESTFUL interfaces.
- Experience optimising T-SQL queries with an awareness of SQL performance concerns.
- Experience using NoSQL (e.g. Document Stores & Graph Databases).
- Experience creating reports using Power BI and/or SSRS
- Experience creating reports using D3js.
- Experience using Service Bus (e.g. Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, MSMQ).
- Experience of creating solution deployed to the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS).
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with supported career progression, other Zupa benefits include:
- Company Pension.
- Death in Service (Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary).
- 25 days Holiday, (plus Bank Holidays).
- High Street Vouchers Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Great coffee and healthy and unhealthy snacks around the office.
- Employee referral programme.
- 1 day work from home a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions.
- Annual salary review which takes place in January each year.
- And of course, an awesome place to work!
Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now