Due to continued growth, Zupa is now looking for a number of Senior Developers to join our expanding team.
Who we are:
Zupa are a Microsoft Partner based in Southampton, Hampshire. Working in an Agile environment on new cutting-edge eCommerce projects, we are looking for the best developers around to join us. Zupa offer a rewarding and relaxed environment, within a culture supporting encouragement for both professional and personal growth and the opportunity to work within the latest and greatest technologies.
Who you are:
Being tech driven, Zupa is continuously striving to stay at the forefront of technical advancement. Therefore, you must possess an excellent work ethic and be an innovative developer who searches continually to improve. If you have a passion for the best in everything that you do and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, the we would love to hear from you.
Key Skills Required (Must have/be):
- Experience using C#.
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC and with WebAPI and/or ASPNET Core.
- Experience creating microservices with RESTFUL interfaces.
- Experience using SQL (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL).
- Experience optimising T-SQL queries with an awareness of SQL performance concerns.
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. Document Stores & Graph Databases).
- Experience using Service Bus (e.g. Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, MSMQ).
- Experience of creating solution deployed to the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Experience automating unit, component, integration and regression tests.
- Experience working within a commercially Agile environment.
- Experience working with an automated build and deployment pipeline (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy).
- Creating PWA or native applications.
- Using websockets.
- Experience creating reports using Power BI and/or SSRS.
- Experience creating reports using D3js.
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with supported career progression, other Zupa benefits include:
- Company Pension.
- Death in Service (Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary).
- 25 days Holiday, (plus Bank Holidays).
- High Street Vouchers Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Great coffee and healthy and unhealthy snacks around the office.
- Employee referral programme.
- 1 day work from home a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions.
- Annual salary review which takes place in January each year.
- And of course, an awesome place to work!
Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now