Who we are:
Zupa are a Microsoft Partner based in Southampton, Hampshire. Working in an Agile environment on new cutting-edge eCommerce projects, we are looking for the best developers around to join us. Zupa offer a rewarding and relaxed environment, within a culture supporting encouragement for both professional and personal growth and the opportunity to work within the latest and greatest technologies.
Who you are:
Being tech driven, Zupa is continuously striving to stay at the forefront of technical advancement. Therefore, you must possess an excellent work ethic and be an innovative developer who searches continually to improve. If you have a passion for the best in everything that you do and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, then we would love to hear from you.
Key Skills Required (Must have/be):
- Experience using C#.
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC and with WebAPI and/or ASPNET Core.
- Experience creating microservices with RESTFUL interfaces.
- Experience using SQL (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL).
- Experience optimising T-SQL queries with an awareness of SQL performance concerns.
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. Document Stores & Graph Databases).
- Experience using Service Bus (e.g. Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, MSMQ).
- Experience of creating solution deployed to the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Experience automating unit, component, integration and regression tests.
- Experience working within a commercially Agile environment.
- Experience working with an automated build and deployment pipeline (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy).
- Creating PWA or native applications.
- Using websockets.
- Experience creating reports using Power BI and/or SSRS.
- Experience creating reports using D3js.
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include; Company Pension, Life Assurance, High Street Vouchers Scheme, 25 days holiday and Pluralsight Subscriptions. Our offices in Southampton are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now