If you possess a true passion for software development and programming and wish to work on the latest and greatest tech, then look no further.
Working within a highly talented team, successful candidates will have worked within a commercially Agile environment and must have experience using:
Key Skills Required (Must have/be):
- NET MVC with WebAPI and/or ASPNET Core.
- Microservices with RESTFUL interfaces.
- SQL (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL).
- Optimising T-SQL queries with an awareness of SQL performance concerns.
- NoSQL (e.g. Document Stores & Graph Databases).
- Service Bus (e.g. Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, MSMQ).
- Solutions deployed to the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Automated unit, component, integration and regression tests.
- Automated build and deployment pipeline (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy).
In addition, it would be desirable if you had experience using:
- CQRS, Event Sourcing and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Websockets for real time communication.
- PWA or native applications.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include;
- Flexi Hours (core hours 10am to 4pm).
- Working from home 5 days per week (during Covid-19).
- 25 days Holiday, Plus Bank Hols.
- Great coffee and healthy/unhealthy snacks around the office! (once we are back!).
- Health & Wellbeing benefits.
- Company Pension 3% employer contribution.
- Death in Service (Life Insurance of 3 x annual salary).
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Employee referral programme.
- High Street Vouchers.
- Personal Training Plans and subscriptions.
- MCP Certifications.
- Modern offices, easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/