Who we are
Zupa are a fast growing Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh. Working in an Agile environment on new cloud based technologies we are well established in the hospitality industry, offering a market leading product to a range of clients across the UK, we are now launching a new, cutting edge product within the procurement sector. In order to fulfil these ambitious plans, we need the best people in the area to join us. There is the opportunity to play a key part in driving the business forward, working innovatively with the rest of the team to create a world class solution. Zupa offer a highly rewarding environment with a relaxed culture and the chance to work with the latest and greatest tech.
Who you are
An enthusiastic, analytical, highly motivated and conscientious software test analyst with a wide range of skills, you will provide support to the development and business analysts by providing quality assurance testing of the Zupa software and applications, including defining, executing and refining testing scripts as code passes through the test environments.
- Developing, implementing & documenting Test Plans for requirements.
- Ensure software is tested in a timely and qualitative fashion, ensuring all aspects of functionality are tested in accordance with defined processes, guidelines and practices.
- Confirming quality of software with both personal and professional integrity.
- Provide documented evidence of testing sign off for deployment to Live.
- Assist in ensuring that the Zupa products are bug free and customer facing.
- Responsibility for the quality of live releases pre and post deployment.
- To keep abreast of planned release dates and deliverables.
- To develop strong functional and process knowledge as both the system and process grows and implement testing procedures to evaluate new functionality.
- Experience of defect management – tracking, reporting and escalating issues through to resolution.
- Experience in web service testing, preferably within Web UI & API
- Experience using JIRA or similar software development tools
- Full working experience of the Software Development Lifecycle, including Regression Testing.
- Functional testing experience across mobile, web applications, multiple databases and browsers.
- A logical and methodical approach with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of when to escalate to development effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL
- A working knowledge of the hospitality industry, procurement and/or financial management.
- Experience of working within Agile Software Development.
- Experience with automated software test tools, such as Selenium.
- Testing qualification, such as ISEB or industry equivalent.
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we endorse personal growth through MCP Certifications.
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include; Company Pension, Life Assurance, High Street Vouchers Scheme, 25 days holiday and Pluralsight Subscriptions. Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now