As a Software Developer for Caternet you’ll be playing a key role in the design, development and maintenance of the Caternet software, helping to make the systems more efficient and provide a better service.
- Participate in requirements analysis to enhance the Caternet system.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Serve as an expert on Caternet technical systems and provide technical support.
- Share both your experience and capabilities in a friendly team environment.
- Ensure that the Caternet Team support the system at all times during core hours.
- Work towards any targets set in your regular appraisal/review sessions.
- Maintain and increase domain knowledge and familiarity with the product/infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- T-SQL querying, optimisation and database design skills, with an awareness of performance and scalability concerns
- Working knowledge of C#
- Analytical, problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Azure (Blob Storage, Worker Roles, Queues)
- Redgate database tools
- Experience working within a commercially Agile environment
- Can work within a team
- Keen learner wanting to expand skillset.
- Works well with all kinds of people
- Remains calm under pressure
Along with supported career progression, other Zupa benefits include:
- Company Pension.
- Death in Service (Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary).
- 25 days Holiday, (plus Bank Holidays).
- High Street Vouchers Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Great coffee and healthy and unhealthy snacks around the office.
- Employee referral programme.
- 1 day work from home a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions.
- Annual salary review which takes place in January each year.
- And of course, an awesome place to work!
Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV by applying or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now