As a Software Developer for Caternet you’ll be playing a key role in the design, development and maintenance of the Caternet software, helping to make the systems more efficient and provide a better service.
- Participate in requirements analysis to enhance the Caternet system.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Serve as an expert on Caternet technical systems and provide technical support.
- Share both your experience and capabilities in a friendly team environment.
- Ensure that the Caternet Team support the system at all times during core hours.
- Support Test and Release activities, sometimes out of hours, to reduce business interruption.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Work towards any targets set in your regular appraisal/review sessions.
- Maintain and increase domain knowledge and familiarity with the product/infrastructure.
- Strong T-SQL querying, optimisation and database design skills, with a solid awareness of performance and scalability concerns
- Analytical, problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Good business and commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Can work within a team
- Keen learner wanting to expand skillset.
- Works well with all kinds of people
- Remains calm under pressure
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Redgate database tools
- Experience working within a commercially Agile environment
Along with progression for the right people, other Zupa benefits include; Company Pension, Life Assurance, High Street Vouchers Scheme, 25 days holiday and Pluralsight Subscriptions. Our offices in Eastleigh are easily commutable by train, motorway, bus and airport links.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented team, we want to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV by applying or register with us on our Jobs Board here: https://www.zupajobs.co.uk/find-jobs/Apply now