Job Title: Web Developer – Front End
Place of work: Head Office, Eastleigh, Hants
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are
Zupa are a fast-growing Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh. Well established in the hospitality industry, offering a market-leading product (Caternet) to a range of clients across the UK, we are now taking on a new cutting-edge ecommerce project. In order to fulfil these ambitious plans, we need the best developers in the area to join us. Zupa offer a highly rewarding environment, with a relaxed culture and the chance to work with the latest tech.
Who you are
You will need to be an innovative, experienced and dynamic Web Developer, with the ability to work on a variety of projects. Working closely with Development and Marketing, you will be an integral part of our core development team on our main applications as well as projects for the marketing team in a split role.
You must have an excellent work ethic, be curious about new digital technologies and aspire to combine usability with visual design.
- Knowledge of a CMS system (e.g. WordPress, Perch)
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with SASS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (including XD and Photoshop) for web design
- UI/UX design skills
- Knowledge of a modern front-end framework (e.g. React)
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Experience deploying into the cloud (e.g. Azure)
- Experience working with an automated pipeline (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with PWAs
You will be working in a fun and ambitious office, with a competitive benefits package, which is easily commutable by car and public transport.Apply now