Introductions that give back!
Do you know a job seeker with the talent and experience to become a successful zupaJobs candidate? We know that nothing beats the power of a personal recommendation – that’s why we’ve created this quick and easy way to refer an industry contact.
Receive a £1000 gift voucher reward
As a thank you, we offer a one-off referral reward to anyone who helps us to successfully place a candidate within a new role.
To check you qualify, read the Referral Terms and Conditions below. Then simply complete the entry form and a member of our team will reach out for more information. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions apply
If these are not met in full it may impact on any referral Gift Voucher reward being paid:
• You confirm you have the permission of the ‘Referred Candidate’ to share their details with zupaJobs and that both parties are happy to be contacted.
• The ‘Referred Candidate’ must not already be registered with us (or we have not had contact with the candidate for 2 years).
• zupaJobs confirms in writing, acceptance of the ‘Referred Candidate’ into the programme.
• Where the same ‘Referred Candidate’ is introduced by more than one person, only the first application received will qualify for the reward.
• zupaJobs will have successfully placed the ‘Referred Candidate’ in a new role within six months of the date of the entry.
• Once placed, the ‘Referred Candidate’ must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks, after which the reward will be paid.
• The person receiving the voucher cannot already be employed by Zupa or be related to an employee, be an existing customer/employed by a customer or related to them. We can only offer a gift voucher.
• In the event of a disputed reward, zupaJobs’ decision shall be final and we retain the right to change the conditions of or cancel the programme without written notice.
Header photo attribution: www.wocintechchat.com
Why choose to work for Zupa
Investment in the future
We are financed to build an exciting future as a leading UK technology powerhouse. A future that leads to secure careers and ongoing investment in new technologies and applications.
Investment in people
We want to employ the best people; people with great potential as well as people with great experience. We take the time to ensure we both fit with each other, meeting potential colleagues and answering your questions.
The way we map out our sprints and production schedules means that teams change regularly, and that helps you build confidence in working with different people under pressure to achieve specific targets.